ASEF ClassNet School Collaboration 2021 (Application Closed)
The Open Call for the ASEF ClassNet School Collaborations 2021 has been launched. With an emphasis on Sustainable Development Goal 3 and 4, this year’s School Collaboration focus on “Good Health & Well-being for Teachers and Students”. Check out more here.
We warmly welcome teachers from secondary, high, and vocational schools from the 51 ASEM countries to apply if you are looking for the following:
- A peer-to-peer learning and support network to enrich pedagogical skills by exploring diverse teaching & learning models across ASEM countries and to learn from colleagues about teaching practices amidst current uncertainties.
- A platform that creates awareness and builds resilience & knowledge for a conducive teaching and learning environment.
- Opportunities to enhance digital competences and to receive recommendations on how to improve & maximise the use of existing technology and resources.
- Development of soft skills, mutual understanding, and a mindset of Global Citizenships.
- Ways to include students in the process of brainstorming and the development of solutions to learn and demonstrate 21st century skills.
When and where? The projects start in September 2021 and are expected to be completed by December 2021.
Are there any costs involved? There is no application or participation fee.
Is this programme accessible? ASEFClassNet is accessible to all participants. The organisers do not discriminate any applicant or participant on the basis of his or her race, national origin (ancestry), colour, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, religion (creed), marital status, or age. Should you have any additional needs, feel free to contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.